I’m Shane Conroy 22 years young from Berkley Vale, NSW and I’m going on a roadtrip around the country.
I’m chasing my childhood dream of escaping the everyday rat race and off to explore the country in a campervan.
Working along the way, just enough to get me by, on the long road ahead. Meeting new people crusing to the tunes, catching my own dinner where i can.
If I dont like a place i’ll keep cruisng or if i like it i’ll stay and set up camp. Why work your whole life till your 50 or 60? live while your young and get amongst it! Life’s to short and can be taken in an instance. Thats my story I’ll keep everyone posted on my great adventure.
- About me
- Profession – Locksmith
- Favourite music – a bit of everything ,mainly aussie hip hop
- Birthplace – Dubbo
- Favourite movie – Forrest Gump ,The Hangover 123,
- Languages – English
- Favourite quote – love the life you live and live the life you love
- Interests and hobbies – fishing,roadtrips,skating,making music,binge drinking
- One thing I want to do before I die – make a diffrence and achieve my goals
- Favourite book – where’s wally
- My friends describe me as – hopefully a good bloke
- The most amazing moment in my life so far – being born into this great country called Australia